 General / 43922
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:31:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ka-On Lee wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   1. LEGO is known for having a bright, sharp color palette. As you can tell from the photo that Joe Meno posted (http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=43553) some of the old colors (like light and dark gray) are fairly “muddy” and dull. In addition to consumer feedback pointing this out – and not positively – we didn’t like the “muddiness” either, and looked for a solution to make all the LEGO colors “fit”.

So black is the only ‘dull’ colour now? That is just foolish. It’s it common sense that you need dull colour to make the bright colour stand out? To me all these new colour mean major sorting headache.

Then when is this muddy and dull black being replaced by a more brighter black?

//Niels