 General / 43838
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:18:51 GMT

Light Gray is my favorite Lego color. I can never have enough of it. The variety of parts that are currently available in Light Gray will *never* be manufactured by Lego in the new color. Eventually this will make complex construction in a uniform gray color scheme impossible. Very sad, from an artistic standpoint. This would certainly not have entered the minds of the people making Marketing 101 decisions about lively colors for new sets... But here’s something they might not have thought of. Why not merely make the picture on the box brighter, but leave the actual brick color alone. The sales impact would probably be similar (if there is an impact at all with subtle color changes).

“K”