 General / 43828
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:43:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steven Lane wrote:

   I meant “Have you actually tried to make the new ones (meaning long studless beams) connect end to end?”

You’d have to use 2 1/2 wide lift arms, 4 3L axles and eight bushes instead of 2 1xn plates like you do with the old ones.

Well, you could do something like this:

or build a truss like so:

or:

Probably not quite as strong as the technic bricks, though.

Cheers,

Mark

FUT lugnet.technic