 General / 43764
Re: Petition against permanent color changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:43:41 GMT

If you dare, write to them!!!!

As I have seen, petition runs here on LUGNET.
Many people are thrilled some way. There is also feeling of betrayal and some
craving that TLG doesn't listen to AFOL's alhough it's 5% of the market.

If you dare, spend 80 cents in international letter and write to

LEGO Danmark A/S
Consumer Services
DK-7190 Billund
Denmark, Europe

- Phone calls and e-mails are ok, but only letters have desired effect because
they are very real when lying on the office's floor.

- People in Great britain did it several times ant such a mailing action had
positive results, but we need to be united

- If you still think it's rumor - it's better to prevent it. If you think it's
too late as the production already started 1/2 a year ago - It's NEVER too late.

Write a letter to TLG and clearly state that you wish to keep the old colors

Some good reasons are here

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=43644

PLUS The newbies to Lego don't care, but WE do!

When everybody who cares writes to them, I hope we can change it. At least you
cannot say that you didn't try.

Robert Seifert, 25