 General / 43761
Re: Petition against permanent color changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:53:05 GMT

I've attempted to consolidate the list of names from throughout this petition
thread.

In lugnet.general, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
IF YOU AGREE THAT NEW COLORS ARE GREAT BUT REPLACING CURRENT COLORS IS A BAD
IDEA, PLEASE REPOND TO THIS WITH YOUR AGE AND ANY ADDITIONAL COMMENTS.
By responding to this post you are adding your name to a petition that will
eventually make it’s way to the Lego Company it’s self.

The list so far:  (Please forgive me if I've missed anyone!)

OnDrew Hartigan, 20
Amaury Jacquot, 28
Chris Maddison, 21
Steve Coaller, 38
Keith Goldman, 30
Robin Sather, 38
Matthew Jeffery, 16
Mark Tarrabain, 39
Andrzej M. Szlaga, 24.

Christopher Phillips, 38

I've already commented elsewhere.  Let's just say I won't be selling any of my
"extra" Sith Infiltrators any time soon, and I will resist buying sets with the
new colors (at least for awhile) in hopes that LEGO recognizes the reasons for
the 5% drop in sales when the new colors come out.

- Chris.