 General / 43759
Re: Petition against permanent color changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
Do I hoard the old colors or do I sell my current inventory and replace it
with the new colors.

Replacing my current inventory with the new gray color is impossible until
these parts will be available in the new color:
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/804>
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3461>
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/700>
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3058>
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/820b>
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3145>
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3479>
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/8>
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/813>
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3787>
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/122c01>

And not to mention many classic space parts

OnDrew Hartigan, 20
Niels Karsdorp, 29