 General / 43722
Re: Petition against permanent color changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 05:47:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:

OnDrew Hartigan, 20

-I consider myself a fairly openminded individual, but this definintely falls
into the "it's been done that way forever, don't change it now" column.  I think
this is the single worst move the company has EVER made, up to and including
Galidor.  Sure, it won't show in the sales figures, but this is very uncool.  To
replace colors like that; that's something that has never been done before.

Very.  Bad.  Move.

Chris Maddison, 21