 General / 43641
43640  |  43642
Subject:
An Idea About The (Now) Old Colors.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:38:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear Lego

As I sit here and hope for a "This is why we did it" post from somebody I
thought of this.....

Keep the old colors in production and offer them at S@H bulk sales and the PAB
locations.

I see no reason Lego could not offer the old light and dark greys and other
colors in bulk at S@H and PAB locations. This would make EVERYBODY happy (well,
nothing will make everybody happy - but you get the idea).

I know the "we can only carry so many items at once" line may be used here - but
thats all it would be - a line. The demand is SO there for these (now) old
colors making money on these items could not be questioned. And since they are
not in sets this would be the only way for people to get them.. its easy to see
that they would sell very well.

So please - do not take these vital-to-many colors away from us. New colors are
good! We would LOVE to have new colors more often! BUT.... taking these beloved
colors away from us is NOT good..

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com