 General / 43603
  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) With all the new coloring products coming on the market, it would be strange if Lego could not get exactly what it wanted in a color. Having played with them now, I think the new colors are great. (...) Having purchased said SW minis, I did (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) replying to myself.. the new gray is not very earthy. I tried to add the 2x2 tiles to a landscape which has a lot of gray. The new gray looks very antiseptic. How appropriate for a Star Destroyer. It looks like the float on newly poured (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)