 General / 43501
Re: How bricks comes to be...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:29:53 GMT

That is so cool.  I'd never seen it before.  In Legoland California (and
presumably other Legolands?) there is a display that shows how things are made
including some working machines and a miniland-scale mock-up of a factory:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/official/legoland2/legoland2-factory.html

Bruce