 General / 43470
Re: Brickshelf poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 17:00:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
I just went to Brickshelf & found the latest poll surprising.  Kevin, I hope
you're OK.

I'm ok but several people in our local club were recently diagnosed
as diabetic.  I'm trying to raise awareness of the disease because
in the case of Type II (the most common) it is believed to be preventable.

KL