 General / 43115
Re: Keychain 4204333
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:32:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
In lugnet.general, Mark Ferris wrote:
Does anybody know about the red brick keychain part 4204333?
shop.lego.com shows a picture of it, but lists it as not available.  I
first saw reference to it at brickset.com and would love to get a
couple.  I emailed Lego, but the person in consumer affairs didn't
know anything more than I did.

Is this an old out of stock part?  Anybody know where I can pick one
(or several) up?  I tried ebay and bricklink and found nothing there.

The plastic brick wears down quickly when it's used as a keychain.  You may want
to consider a metal one:
http://lego.bldesign.org/kits/metal/
--Bram

So true, you should see my blue wizard key chain, missing 1 arm, 1 leg and so
dirty, go metal if you can.