 General / 42339
42338  |  42340
Subject:
Matrix stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 18:56:27 GMT

Hello fellow Matrix-fans.

Has anybody seen the Matrix - Reloaded movie (stupid question, I know...) ?

From the first film and from this second this ship could be seen
(Nebuchadnezzar Hovership)
(Made by Arian Drake)

But in the this second film there was something else that intrested me;
the robot/manned machine (mecha?) that guarded the door to Zion.

You only could see it in a few second. First the camera was zoomed in on the
driver, looking prety relaxed with his hand into something mechanical. And
then the camera zoomed out and you could see this machine that looked like a
robot. It had BIG guns in its hands, and when it turned away it holstred the
guns on its side.

Anyone up to that idea?

I'm not into that type of building myself, but will surly try when I get the
DVD from that movie so I can study that machine more in details.

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes