 General / 41916
Re: New trans-color in #4808 High Flyers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:00:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons writes:
Hey all,

I just noticed yesterday when I was sorting out the two of these I bought
that the little windscreens are a different shade of trans-light blue.  It
seems to be a sort of trans-electric blue.  Haven't tested it with a
blacklight yet.  Anyone seen this new color in any other sets?

Dave

I just bought my first of the current US$20 1000 piece blue tub. It has 8 1x2
bricks in a new grayish trans-light blue as opposed to the older greenish
trans-light blue. I like the newer trans-light blue much better. (maybe that is
trans-medium blue on bricklink?)

-Mike Petrucelli