 General / 41723
Re: LoTek Single Set Power Pulling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 07:17:00 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Max Maxwell writes:
Tobbe Arnesson, this is a question for you. Is your Single Set Power Pulling
competition ( http://www.lotek.nu/challenge/sspp.html ) still open to
compete in? I got bored and just started toying with building new designs of
my 8457 and I think it will pull a fair amount of weight. If I find the time
I'll post some photos of it on Brickshelf. I'll only do a formal pulling
test if the competition is still open. It does pull a 3-5 lb book, in the
manner described in the rules, easily. Thanks!

Hi Max!

Yeah, both of my little contest are still open. I've been laying low with them
for a while beacuse I have a lot to do at the moment. I hope to announce them
in full blast in a month or so.

Please do a formal pull and let us see the results!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)