 General / 40804
Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:25:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bas Brederode writes:
WHAAAAAAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUp!!!
WASSSSSSSSSSUP!
wwhaaeessaaeeeeeep!
WAZZZZZZZZZZZSUBI!!!!

hehe... : )
; )

Ok, got them now. Coolness! Is this one of your first big projects? It
reminds me of something I built a long time ago!! Memories...a huge
submarine with warplanes in it...the THUNDERSUB : )
Sounds cool, do you have pics?  Actually, it was one of my first projects,
it started out like 50 times different.

I must say that your ship is one of the cleanest ships I saw on
lugnet.space. It helps for spacy-ness if you put more nearly random junk on
and in it (hoses, tools, robots, gauges, lights, levers, a slice of pizza,
an extra spacesuit, antennas, anything!) Also, dirt and scratches work well
on spacecraft.
I thought all that cat hair did the trick.....

Actually, Ill remember that.

Deploy the fleet...so that nothing gets off the system.

Build on!
I plan on it.  I'd release my other stuff but that cut-copy-paste problem
would be in effect.  But, on another hand, who cares?

Hasta la Vista, Sean