 General / 40801
Re: Looking for sticker scan - 6379 Riding Stable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:36:26 GMT

James,
Thanks for pointing that out to me.

-- Bryan

"James Brink" <brinkjm@purdue.edu> wrote in message
Here is a scan of the stickers from the 250 idea book. It has three • smaller
horse heads. I beleive the logo is correct, but probably isn't big enough.
You might be able to blow it up tho. Good luck!

http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick/stikkers/index.htm

James

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:
I recently received set 6379 Riding Stable from an auction
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6379).

Does anyone have a high quality scan of the horse head sticker from this
set?

(My daughter was absolutely thrilled to stumble across this set on the
kitchen table. She loves the horses and flowers... Why can't Lego make • sets
like this anymore? sigh. <rant off>)

Any help on the sticker is greatly appreciated.

Bryan
helpdesk@loseyourmind.co