 General / 40800
    Re: Lego interest in South Africa —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Mynheer Bregman: I currently live in Cape Town, but I'm not sure how much help I would be because I'm not visiting back to the US until at least May or June. And yes, getting supplies of spares to ZA is not easy--the Australians may complain (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.za)

        Re: Lego interest in South Africa —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Hiya Lindsay, I'll raise my hand here. Let me know what you had in mind or need, and we can definitely figure out the logistics. -Shaun (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.za)