 General / 40574
40573  |  40575
Subject:
B.I. Portal Banner Ad submissions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:24:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

All,

If you are interested in having your banner ad placed on the Building
Instructions Portal (http://www.brickonthebrain.com/instructions), we would
love to showcase it! The Portal has been getting great traffic, and we are
up to almost 70,000 click-thrus to YOUR building instructions! If you would
like to submit your banner, you can go to:

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/bannersubmission.cfm

or email me (sink@countersinkdg.com) the following info:

- 88x31 banner image (GIF format, can be animated, but can only loop 5 times)
- Your name
- Your email address
- Which category you would most like the banner to appear in (1st priority)
- Which additional categories you would like your banner to appear in (can't
guarantee these, but will do my best)

By the same token, if you have any articles, Web sites, books, tools, or
other references for creating building instructions, I would love to
showcase them on the site. Email me directly or submit them here,

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/articlesubmission.cfm

(Check out what's there now:
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/resources/index.cfm)

Thanks!