 General / 40040
Re: Cutter Sails Scan Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 01:18:26 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Tom Reed writes:
Hi all,
I've posted a scan of the sails off of the small ship from Lego Pirate set
"Imperial Trading Post" on Brickshelf!  The scan was done with a graph paper
background so you can get the exact size.  The graph paper is divided into
10 squares per inch with the heavier lines on the half inch mark.  I hope
people will find this useful.  I will be glad to do other sails if people
would like them.  Just let me know.
Here's the link for the sails:

Thank you Tom! Amazing! The VLC is getting ready to have a good game of
Pirates and I've been digging out my used collection that I picked up.
Unfortnatly the two non printed sails were missing from the collection.
I came here to beg for a scan and you've already JUST posted it! Thanks again!

Dean