 General / 39936
Re: Announcing the book "Lego Software Powertools"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:53:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad, James Trobaugh writes:

Do you have a list of all the people who helped (or where mentioned)? Or do
we have to buy the book to find out? :)

Generally speaking, all the authors of the software covered in the book plus
all the websites mentioned in it will get at least one copy ( the extent of
their individual participation in the project varies). I can propose other
people to the publishers, specially if I have a good reason to back it up
(please email me directly about it).