 General / 39843
39842  |  39844
Subject:
My first Shop@Home order arrived!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 22:19:56 GMT

YIHAAA!!!

Just had to brag about it!
My first Lego Shop@Home order arrived today.
Even Norway is not on the shop@home-list I sent the items to my sister in
Germany and she came to visit us here in Norway his evening with plane, and
she got the Lego items with here. My verry sweet and kind sister :)
In the future I'm going to buy more trough shop@home. Or other places
online.

The other thing I have to brag about is that one of the items was the Star
Wars Imperial Star Destroyer set nr 10030. And the box is VERRY BIG!!!!

It's offcourse the largest Lego box I've seen so far. And probably is the
Largest box prodused ever, I dont know?
And it is heavy too. But offcourse with 3104 pcs it had to be a bot heavy.
The box for the Williams F1 car (set nr 8461) is also big, but there was
lots of air in that box. It does not seems to bee much air in the 10030 box.

Now, how do I going to manage to get the space to build the ship?

Is there many out here that has got this set already?

I'm not a verry big Star Wars fan, but had only two reasons to buy this set;
1. The largest set ever produced. I've just HAD to have it :)
2. The large amount of parts in one set. I've just HAD to have it too  :)

And offcourse it looks cool too!

Wonder how many hours I'v going to spend on this set.
The pretty small set (when compared to this set) 3451 Sopwith Camel with
only 577 parts, I've used 2 hours on the first plane I've built, and 1h
40min on the second set.

Now I'm going to open the packagage and just sit and stare at it for a few
hours  :)

Happy greetings from
Øyvind Steinnes
Norway