 General / 39837
39836  |  39838
Subject:
Lego makes the Army/Navy game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 14:42:59 GMT

While I was not there to see it, the local paper reported the following
about the Army - Navy football game held at the Meadowlands:

"In a game like yesterday's, sometimes the battle on the field takes a back
seat to the Army-Navy game spirit spots - brief comical skits done by
students at each school that have been recorded for the big screen at Giants
Stadium.

Navu scored first with a spot that was essentially a Star Trek tyake off
using LEGO characters. "We're at a place called West Point," the Captain
Kirk LEGO guy says.  "There is no sign of intelligent life."  Later, the Dr.
McCoy character says, "Dammit, Jim, I'm a LEGO man, not a doctor.""

LEGO on the big screen!

So I guess we have LEGO fans in Annapolis  :-)

Jeff