 General / 39827
Re: Lego PC-case
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 08:24:17 GMT

Imagine that, I had the old pics on my Libretto - keeping 5-10 old copies of websites
scattered here and there on multiple machines pays off sometimes ;-)

So the Legomania page for the cover is up to date now.  Now I've got to rip through
all the directories on the Libretto to make sure I'm still not missing anything on the
current site.

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

No, that was me.  The pics are still up, just no longer on the Netscape domain
since AOL laid off the ENTIRE Iplanet support staff last year.

http://www.vfaq.org is where Tom's Legomania resides now.  The computer cover
specifically is at http://www.vfaq.org/cubicle/computer/index.html

However, those are OLD pics of it, I rebuilt it not long afterwards, with a larger
logo, a complete top, and a hinged door for the drives.  I'm not sure where the
pics are, though.  In fact, the pic from the site below is from the newer
version.  Hmmmm.....
I'd better check my systems at work to see if I still have the pics, as I can't
find them on my normal home system.

The computer covering was carefully split into about 4 pieces and packed up, I do
plan on resurrecting it once I move to FL next year, though I might need to resize
it a bit to fit one of my newer computers at home.

Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

I still have not found a good looikng attempt. Someone at Netscape made a nice
cover for the box with the Netscape logo though:
http://www.woo.nu/lego/netscapedude.jpg

I have a vague memory of it being Eric Harshbarger?

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/