 General / 39746
39745  |  39747
Subject:
Old two-colored car doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:37:09 GMT

Hi all,

I have several examples of part 445/446, Car doors, with colored bottom half
and transparent top half.

I've just realised, that I have two different kinds: one kind with the
normal vertical door-handle cast in two plastics, and one kind with
horizontal door handle cast in transparent, with bottom part painted on. I
realize, that the first is from the 1967-series of large vehichles (e.g. set
333), but does anybody know where the others, apparently older ones, are
from (and do they have a partsref number)??

regards,
Arne, Copenhagen