 General / 39705
39704  |  39706
Subject:
Setting up Eric's models at the Festival of Trees in Atlanta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 00:16:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Today was the day for setting up Eric Harshbarger's models for the Festival
of Trees in Atlanta. The set up wasn't so much the tough part as was the
transporting them. Since none of them were glued this was not a task to be
taken lightly.

First we disassembled the models and carefully put them in the van at Eric's
house in Auburn Alabama:
http://www.ngltc.org/choa2002/eric/dsc00070.html
http://www.ngltc.org/choa2002/eric/dsc00071.html
http://www.ngltc.org/choa2002/eric/dsc00072.html

Then then we drove to Atlanta trying to aviod any bumps in the road. We
actually made it with only one section breaking.

Once we made it past security the assembly began:
http://www.ngltc.org/choa2002/eric/dsc00082.html
http://www.ngltc.org/choa2002/eric/dsc00085.html
http://www.ngltc.org/choa2002/eric/dsc00086.html
http://www.ngltc.org/choa2002/eric/dsc00087.html
http://www.ngltc.org/choa2002/eric/dsc00088.html
http://www.ngltc.org/choa2002/eric/dsc00090.html
http://www.ngltc.org/choa2002/eric/dsc00091.html

Soon it was all complete:
http://www.ngltc.org/choa2002/eric/dsc00093.html

For all the pictures:
http://www.ngltc.org/choa2002/eric/index.html

These models will be on display during the Childrens' Healthcare of Atlanta
Festival of Trees starting on December 7th thru December 15th along with the
NGLTC holiday tree.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club