 General / 39441

Subject:
Pink minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 00:17:25 GMT

Can anyone tell if there is such thing as a pink mini-fig, such as a pink
torso and pink legs? I do have a fig with pink arms but her torso is white
(with a horse on it) I didn't see any on peeron.com or bricklink.com so I'm
curious if I'm searching in vain.

Thanks,

jt

Re: Pink minifigs?
Can anyone tell if there is such thing as a pink mini-fig, such as a pink
torso and pink legs? I do have a fig with pink arms but her torso is white
(with a horse on it) I didn't see any on peeron.com or bricklink.com so • I'm
curious if I'm searching in vain.

Thanks,

jt

This might help.

http://www.minimundo.de/

Ken

Re: Pink minifigs?
Can anyone tell if there is such thing as a pink mini-fig, such as a • pink
torso and pink legs? I do have a fig with pink arms but her torso is • white
(with a horse on it) I didn't see any on peeron.com or bricklink.com so • I'm
curious if I'm searching in vain.

Thanks,

jt

This might help.

http://www.minimundo.de/

Ken

Direct links:

http://www.minimundo.de/inhalt/figuren/paradisa/rosa.jpg

http://www.minimundo.de/inhalt/figuren/paradisa/pink1.jpg

Re: Pink minifigs?
Can anyone tell if there is such thing as a pink mini-fig, such as a
pink torso and pink legs? I do have a fig with pink arms but her torso is
white (with a horse on it) I didn't see any on peeron.com or bricklink.com
so I'm curious if I'm searching in vain.

This might help.

http://www.minimundo.de/

Direct links:

http://www.minimundo.de/inhalt/figuren/paradisa/rosa.jpg

http://www.minimundo.de/inhalt/figuren/paradisa/pink1.jpg

Also, the one with the dark pink arms and gray legs is from 4151 and the one
with the white arms and pink legs is from 4161.

Maggie C.

Re: Pink minifigs?
In lugnet.general, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.general, Ken Godawa writes:
"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message
Can anyone tell if there is such thing as a pink mini-fig, such as a
pink torso and pink legs? I do have a fig with pink arms but her torso is
white (with a horse on it) I didn't see any on peeron.com or bricklink.com
so I'm curious if I'm searching in vain.

This might help.

http://www.minimundo.de/

Direct links:

http://www.minimundo.de/inhalt/figuren/paradisa/rosa.jpg

http://www.minimundo.de/inhalt/figuren/paradisa/pink1.jpg

Also, the one with the dark pink arms and gray legs is from 4151 and the one
with the white arms and pink legs is from 4161.

Maggie C.

Yup, and if you are looking for pink parts - 4151 and 4161 are great sets
for you then. Kinda hard to find nowdays, but worth the effort.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

Re: Pink minifigs?
Can anyone tell if there is such thing as a pink mini-fig, such as a
pink torso and pink legs? I do have a fig with pink arms but her torso • is
white (with a horse on it) I didn't see any on peeron.com or • bricklink.com
so I'm curious if I'm searching in vain. • "snip"
Also, the one with the dark pink arms and gray legs is from 4151 and the • one
with the white arms and pink legs is from 4161.

Also 2885, http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2885

Rose

Re: Pink minifigs?