 General / 39394
Re: Danish Brick Testament-esque nativity story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 04:30:33 GMT

Brendan,

You mean you didn't copyright your story?  Hmm, next thing the Gideons will
put it down in little leather books and start leaving it in hotel rooms.  :)

I'd agree with Carsten.  Send them an e-mail asking them if they would make
a link to your site.  It could be totally coincidental, given that you're
both just following the standard story, but the framing of some of the shots
is very similar.

Bruce