 General / 39289
39288  |  39290
Subject:
2nd set of NBA minifigs, plus real life comparisons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 16:35:44 GMT

For those of us who don't use Macromedia Flash, I've put screencaptures of
the 3 new "draftees" from the ongoing LEGO NBA draft at lego.com/sports up
on Brickshelf:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/revbps/non-yellow-minifigs/full_allen.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/revbps/non-yellow-minifigs/full_duncan.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/revbps/non-yellow-minifigs/full_gasol.jpg

Also, when it gets through moderation, you can view this folder for a
comparison of all six of the new non-yellow minifigs to their rel life
counterparts:

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

PS: Is there a more appropriate newsgroup for posts about the NBA LEGO
stuff?  Seems like we could use a LEGO Sports group to encompass the already
present Football (Soccer) group, and for the new NBA, and upcoming (weird)
hockey sets.