 General / 39245
Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 02:11:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Terry Prosper writes:

Robert did contact me after this post was published and told me he was going
to send the prize in 2 weeks.  Just wanted to let you people what was going
on.  My goal was never to lower his reputation and since he'll send the
prize, I have nothing to complain about.

Hi Terry,

I am afraid Robert has fooled you again. He has no intention of giving you a
prize. What's more, he now has your home address and he plans to come to
your house and steal your Galaxy Enforcer. Then he will cross the border,
where Megabloks will make thousands of inferior copies using cheap Canadian
labour.

I suggest you move house, or at least move your Galaxy Enforcer to a safer
location.

A note for all LUGNETers - when you see the Megabloks Galaxy Enforcer range
in stores - just say no.

regards, Mark