 General / 38863
Re: New Sets 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:50:57 GMT

Me again..

As I attempt to ignore the new atrocity that is the hockey theme, I would
like to note just how amazingly cool the new creator sets are..

Mini-Mecha.  Animals.  Mini-Mecha and Animals.  Looks refreshingly creative!

-Jon