 General / 38527
Re: Roadster Car for Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 06:12:16 GMT

sweet.  good colors.

-tk

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.build, Kevin Hall writes:
Hiya all...
Just thought I'd share my latest MOC..
I was playing around with a 1930's type car...
and here is my first attempt....

Nice job! Has a Bentley feel about it, and the spare tire is a nice touch.

I think I might make some more of these...:  )

One  word: red!

Joe Meno