 General / 38476
Re: Expansion of Mosaic Line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 02:45:46 GMT

First of all, I've never gotten a mosaic(the greyscale thing was kind of a
turn off), so I didn't know it included pieces for a frame.  Now I see that
it does have a frame - more of a border in my opinion.
Secondly, I kind of had in mind fancier frames (I believe there was a fancy
frame in the Ultimate Lego Book - I don't have it here to confirm that; seen
it somewhere anyway).  Of course, frame style depends on the picture.
Expanding on the frame idea: a built in light to shine up on the picture
like in museums.  Ok, now I've gone too far :-)

Expanding on the idea
"Jake Rentar" <B2FUTR2@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.dear-lego, Timothy Lynch writes:
Here's another (off the wall) idea:
An expansion pack to make a frame\frames for your mosaic(s).

Right.  And that would be called the 2x2 Roof Tiles Steep Sloped Black
(100x) bulk pack currently available from http://shop.lego.com and also • the
same exact pieces identified as "frame/border pieces" in the 3443 mosaic • kit.

That's okay, anybody could have made that mistake :)