 General / 38456
Re: Take the poll. Voice your opinion.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:56:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
I just finished another poll, where would you
rather see lego company concentrate their
product lines?

You can view it here.

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=81
To Bad I'm not a member yet.

Anyway, I made this poll in multiple choice
so feel free to pick as many answers as you want.
Well, since I can't vote, I'll just state that I'd rather
lego go for castle, space  and themed sets and bulk accessories.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast.
Hasta La Vista, Sean