 General / 38338
38337  |  38339
Subject:
...As the moment nears...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:20:35 GMT

At this moment for us here in Australia... it is September 11th... it is not
the actual time or real part of the day that the fateful moment arrived...
but it is close enough.

At 11am this morning, Australia will hold it's 'Moment of silence' to all
those who lost/volunteered their lives in the sept 11th attacks... and for
those who were/are affected by it... etc... the timing is due to one fact
that the time zone is different... otherwise 11pm tonight is far too late
when that's the approximate real time that all this was happening.

Now I have explained that...

Today... we will think of the year before... and what happened on that
fateful day.  Today we will hope that this type of thing can/will be stopped...
But most importantly... today some will pray/hope/think/remember etc... for
the people who perished and lost their lives...

Today... we will remember... rest in piece!

Mel