 General / 36372
  Master Modeller at LLW - a note of thanks.

Hi all. Now, before I go any further, I must state that the individual concerned specifically said that they don't normally do this, so no turning up and knocking on the windows or anything(!)..... I just wanted to say a huge thank you through these (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)