 General / 36017
  Paypal anomaly

This morning I went to the login page of Paypal, and I noticed that the website address did not change into "https://www.paypal.com", while this is something that should happen as Paypal's security tips very specificly state. Instead, the website (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Paypal anomaly

(...) Hi Manfred... I have recently had the same thing happen... and I wondered the same thing. I've just tried it several different ways... everything seems ok for the time being... I have no idea what it could have been... so I won't even start (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Paypal anomaly

My bank uses https to, I guess that means "seruce" or something like that. https should be a more safe way for transactions than http BR Sonnich Melody Brown <brickzone@brickzine.com> wrote in message news:GsuwuB.CBs@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Paypal anomaly

(...) Paypal replied to my report, but unfortunately it was a very unclear mail about what they call "Restricted Account - Appeal Process [RAAP]". It looks very much like an automated standard reply, and I have not a clue what RAAP exactly means and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.services)