 General / 35776
35775  |  35777
Subject:
Brickshelf Instructions and Catalog Scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:50:13 GMT

Since instruction and catalog scans are now temporarily or permanently
unavailable on brickshelf, I thought I'd step in and point out two things:

(1) The following site has an extensive collection of instruction scans and
catalogs:

http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick/

There's an ftp (although you can't upload) and the guy who runs the site is
very nice. Coincidentally or not, this site is down right now.

(2) Knowing this dark day would come sooner or later, I've downloaded every
single instruction and catalog scan from BOTH brickshelf and
http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick/. I also have instruction, catalog and
sticker scans from miscellaneous other sources. So, if you need a scan of
something, send me an e-mail!

If anyone wants to send me any instruction, catalog or sticker scans, feel
free to do so.

For the curious, the Instruction Scans take up 3.2 Gigs, Idea Books 200 Megs
and catalogs 925 Megs.

Lastly, I remember reading somewhere that Lego planned on making available
online every instruction booklet ever released.  Anyone know anything about
this?