 General / 35142
35141  |  35143
Subject:
The Brickfilms Historical Fiction Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 20:26:37 GMT

Hello film fans,

I'd like to announce another contest by Brickfilms.com.  This one has been
going on for a few weeks but I forgot to post it here.  The link directly to
the announcement and rules can be found here:

http://brickfilms.topcities.com/contests.html

I hope everyone is inspired to make a film to be entered.  It is not too
difficult and a very rewarding experience.  The subject for this film is
historical fiction.  This is a great opportunity to make a serious film
about Jim Crow laws in the rural South of the 1960s, the construction of the
Pyramid of Gaza, or even a short comedy about Napoleon's "little man"
complex.  Anything you can think of can be done.  We hope there are a lot of
great entries, as the last contest resulted in some of the best films we
have seen to date.

Good luck!

Jason
www.brickfilms.com