 General / 34958
Re: What do you think of Goblin heads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:39:33 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Erik Olson writes:
Yeah, painted on noses stuck out like a... oops, wrong newsgroup.

Seriously, that Indian head nose looks so weird among the population. Only
Timmy had a nose before that. (right?)

I think you are right, plus, once a figure has protruding parts, it can only be
one color, right?  Therefore, I doubt lego will want to sacrifice color for the
sake of accuracy.  That's what we love about the figs anyhow :)

Maybe painted-on pointed ears would be worth trying.

I say keep it simple, but I'm sure we'll see them sometime.

-- Pawel