 General / 33275
33274  |  33276
Subject:
Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 03:58:27 GMT

     So I came home from my aunt's memorial service (she
was on the airplane that hit WTC 1) in Dexter, Maine
(we live in Binghamton, New York) and updated Duel's
Tales to take my mind off the past weeks events even if
for just a little while.
--Not So Brief Update Info--
    1. All pages have had the navigation buttons fixed and/or
updated.
    2. On the main page: Duel in power suit image reduced
25% for faster loading and friendlier printing. Placeholder
for Duel in normal clothes inserted for future reference.
Arcane family in power suits moved to
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/characters.htm.
    3. On http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/characters.htm
minor text changes and as mentioned above Arcane family
in power suits moved from index page.
    4. On http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/athas-info.htm
government info has been started, history of Athas loosely
defined, and alphabet with writing style started.
    5. On http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/psionics-info.htm
psionics further defined and sample powers named.
    6. On http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/plans-ideas.htm
added links to Toa and Tohonga MOC's pages.
    7. http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/toa-mocs.htm added
for Toa MOC's, but its empty for now.
    8. http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/tohonga-mocs.htm
added and it has some truly awful images of what we did with
the Maku's we got at the McD's in Bath, Maine.
    9. On http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/c-bionicle-masks.htm
I put in thanks to Todd Kubo for his custom mask inspiration and
an image of our Great Kanohi Mask collection. Noble Kanohi
collection image is on its way.
    10. On http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/notes.htm all I did
was clean up the text.
    11. On http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/credits.htm put a link
to Heather Patey's Brickshelf pages and an image of her door design
we recreated. Thanks again Heather!
    12. On http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/links.htm was the
page I had the most fun on. I cleaned up the text links and found
images to use for each one ( the fun part). Also added a link to the
Kanohi-Power website.
    Feel free to comment!
Crossposted to I _think_ are relevant groups. Please correct me if
I've over crossposted. FUT set to lugnet.org.us.lucny.
--
Nicole, widow of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.