 General / 33270
Re: BrickAid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 02:01:44 GMT

A few of you may or may not be wondering what happened with this - truth to
tell the response has been minimal - I have far more people telling me that
I should just link individuals out to the relief associations rather than
trying to get every LEGO fan together in order to make one lump sum donation.

I thought it would be a nice way for everyone to gather together in the face
of this event to make a statement as a group.  I have not completely given
up on it and would welcome some thoughts on this - I have exchanged some
mail with Matthew already.

If nothing else, I will not be doing a give-away with the site this upcoming
week and will instead give $100 to the relief effort.

As stated, more thoughts are welcome, and plese feel free to take this
discussion to email.

Tim