 General / 33267
Re: We all came together...a LUGNET memorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 20:19:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:
To my friends at LUGNET,

I have created a page as a memorial to the strong spirit of the LUGNET
membership, detailing how we all came together on Tuesday, September 11, 2001.

I invite you to view the fruit of my labor at...

http://www.lugnet.com/~1024/WeAllCameTogether

...and as you do, please take a moment to offer your thoughts and prayers
for those victims who had their lives so tragically ended, the survivors,
families and friends as they cope with their losses, and the leaders of our
world, as they make the impossible decisions of what to do next.

Thank you,

No, thank YOU for collecting and assembling this. I've put a link to it on
some of my pages as well as collecting some of the common donation links
into one handy table... folks are welcome to crib the source if they like.