 General / 33135
Re: new MOC up on my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:16:16 GMT

Great work James!

I recently built an inn with the Tudor wall pieces from the 5 Guarded inns I
bought, as part of a big castle project of mine.  I  appreciate the problems
associated with building something like that which looks realistic on the
outside and inside, and can be opened up to display the inside. I hope you get
around to doing an interior as well.

I think your building looks a little better than mine, although mine is smaller
and doesn't incorporate an actual wall. (It is outside the castle in a separate
harbour area.) I hope to get pics of my complete castle on the web before I
leave to go back to college.

Magnus