 General / 33094
Re: now that the WTC is no more...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:43:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
...does this mean that craig hamilton will have to go back and change
the mural that hangs on the wall of the offices of lego direct?

To be honest Jon, I think at a time like this, a little respect should be
paid to these people... I think they in some way might just like the
buildings that used to be there... shows much happier times which is not
much to cling on to at the moment.

Even a little 'light comic relief' won't be enough at the moment to the
people having to go through and deal with such a situation... sadly enough.

Mel