 General / 32701
Re: TLG Article in "Fast Company".
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:02:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Brandon Wright writes:
The September issue of Fast Company has a well-written article about TLG.
It mostly discusses the corporate culture and values of Lego.

I just read this article.  People can find it on the web here:
http://www.fastcompany.com/online/50/lego.html

It was a very good treatment about what Lego has to do to keep up with the
times.  Many of the themes that we complain about here are found in this
article.  They spent a great deal of time talking about how Bionicle will save
the company.  I am not too sure about that one, thoa.  Also, there was mention
of arguments over whether to sell Star Wars Lego.

Anyway, it was a good read.