 General / 32690
Re: Department 56 "LEGO Building Creation Station"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:18:46 GMT

Pretty cool.  I appears that there are two additional, smaller items,
Item #56810 "Little Builders" and Item #56809 "Brick Lift"

:-)

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org>

I found out last night that Department 56 is selling a LEGO Building
Creation Station this season. I was told that it will not only be • available
at Department 56 resellers but at LEGO stores also. My wife has a • large
collection of these sets and I'm very excited to be able to • legitimately be
able to add my LEGO hobby to her collection (in past times I've • sneaked a
mini-fig or two into her display)

You can see an image of the building at:
http://www.department56.com/prodimages/56735L.jpg

For more information about pricing and such visit:
http://www.department56.com/frameset4.html
and go to the North Pole series.

jt

-------