 General / 32681
    Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this. —Todd Lehman
   (...) Lapse of brain functioning...didn't realize the domain was up for renewal. The notices were probably sent to the old email address and old snail-mail address from 1996 from when I signed up. Things were forwarding for a long time but I don't (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this. —Ross Crawford
   (...) Might be worth checking they've got the right contact info for the lugnet domain name. ROSCO (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.publish)