 General / 32675
  Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.

(...) That Is a great Idea but I do have to agree with Larry. $550 for a domain name? I also think that is alittle too much, dont you? $0.50 cents is really nothing and will indeed add up if everyone from LUGNET donates, but if Todd let it go for (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.

Plus, it does not say this is for sale for $550 - - it says any bids UNDER $550 will be ignored. So do not assume it is for sale for $550. How did this happen anyway? Did Todd just forget to pay to renew?? And if he DOES own the TM on it (and paid (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.

(...) Remember when people were saying the domain wouldn't resolve? I checked whois at the time, and it said the record expired 5-31. (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)