 General / 32411
32410  |  32412
Subject:
Creating Decals For Storage Drawers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:57:27 GMT

Hi,

I'm looking for some information on how to make decals (labels) for storage
drawers.
I would like to print labels with ** parts pictures ** on it for my drawers,
so i can easely find what i'm looking for.
I know that with MS WORD you can create address labels with a wizard, but is
it possible to create labels with PICTURES on it using this wizard?
If possible, how to do soo,because i don't know / find it how to do so.

Any help appreciated,
Thanks,
Ludo